Italian Parmesan Oyster Crackers a savory addictive snack that is so easy to make only has a few ingredients, and there is no baking involved.
These Italian Parmesan oyster crackers are made with only five ingredients Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and olive oil.
Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? At this time of year, I always start to freak out a little. There always seems to be so many things to do and so little time to get things done. This year is no exceptions.
But, the work gets done, the cookies get made, and the tree gets decorated. Sometimes I am not sure how I pull it off, but I always do in the end.
One thing that helps is easy recipes that take little effort, such as these Italian Parmesan oyster crackers. They are so addictive, once you taste one you will have a hard time leaving them alone.
How to make these Italian Parmesan oyster crackers:
Place a 9 oz bag of oyster crackers in a large bowl. In another bowl combine the grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and olive oil.
Pour the Parmesan cheese mixture over the crackers and mix well. Continue to mix the crackers every 15 minutes for about 1 to 2 hours or until the oil is absorbed. Then enjoy.
How to store Italian Parmesan oyster crackers:
Store these crackers in an airtight container
Looking for other snack recipes? Check these out:
Italian Parmesan Oyster Crackers
- 9 ounce bag oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place the oyster crackers in a large bowl.
- Mix together the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt. Pour in the olive oil and mix well.
- Pour the Parmesan cheese mixture over the crackers and mix well.
- Every 15 minutes mix the crackers until the olive oil is absorbed, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Store in an airtight container.