- 1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 29 ounces tomato sauce
- 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 16 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
In a large skillet add the Italian sausage, chopped onion, and green pepper. Cook over medium heat until the sausage is browned and the vegetables are tender. Drain any excess grease.
Once the sausage is cooked add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Stir until well blended.
Add the frozen ravioli and stir in making sure that the ravioli is covered with sauce. Cook 15 to 20 minutes or until the ravioli is cooked through.
Top with the mozzarella and the parmesan cheese. Drop spoonful of the cottage cheese on top of the cheese. Turn the heat down to low and heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Remove the excess grease after cooking the Italian sausage.
- Skillet Ravioli Lasagna can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Skillet Ravioli Lasagna can be frozen up to 2 months in the freezer.
Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.6g | Protein: 29.7g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10.9g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 1453mg | Potassium: 770mg | Fiber: 3.3g | Sugar: 7.3g | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 3mg