- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons green peppers finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese divided
- toppings that you desire
In a medium skillet brown the grown chicken with the chopped green pepper and onion until the chicken is completely browned
Add the taco season according to the direction on the package. Mix in 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray the mini muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
Press wonton wrappers down into the cups of the muffin tin using the tips of fingers. Place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
Remove the cups from the oven and divide the prepared chicken into the cups. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over each cup.
Place bake in the oven and bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until desired crispness.
Serve with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Chop the onion and green pepper so it is very fine for the chicken.
- Store leftovers in a airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Reheat in a 350 degrees F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.9g | Protein: 20.3g | Fat: 2.3g | Saturated Fat: 1.1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 379mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 0.6g | Sugar: 0.1g | Calcium: 49mg