- 6 ounce box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
In a medium bowl add Jell-O and mix in the boiling water. Mix until the Jell-O is dissolved about 2 minutes and set aside.
Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and mix with an electric mixer for about 30 seconds to a minute or until fluffy. Add the sliced strawberry and beat with the mixer until the berries are finely chopped.
Add the Jell-O and beat in with the mixer. Set in the refrigerator for 60 to 90 minutes or until the mixture is jelled.
Remove from the refrigerator and add the Cool Whip and beat in with the mixer until the mixture is combined and fluffy.
Put back in the refrigerator and chill for another 60 to 90 minutes until it is set.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Use cream cheese that is at room temperature, so it will blend easily.
- Slice or chop the strawberries before adding them to the cream cheese for easier mixing.
- Beat the cream cheese before adding the strawberries to avoid the cream cheese from getting lumpy.
- Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 9.2g | Saturated Fat: 6.6g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 5.7g | Calcium: 17mg