- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup spinach leaves
- 4 ounces hard salami about 28 slices
- 2 ounces pepperoni about 52 small slices
- 8 ounces provolone cheese deli slices
- 4 large Sun-dried tomato basil wraps or flour tortillas
Add the cream cheese to the food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Add the roasted red peppers, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Process until combined and smooth.
Spread the wrap with 1/4 of the red pepper spread making sure you get to the edge of the tortilla.
Place the spinach leaves on top of the spread, leaving about an inch on side of the wrap without any of the spinach. Spread the salami over top of the spinach leaves. Do the same with pepperoni and the provolone cheese.
To roll up the pinwheels have the part of the wrap that doesn't have the ingredients away from you. Roll up tightly. Cut into four sections or to the desired lengths.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Use a food processor for making red pepper spread.
- For more flavor use sun-dried tomato basil wraps or flour tortilla shells can be used.
- Leave about an inch on one side of the wrap with no ingredients for easy rolling.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.2g | Protein: 10.3g | Fat: 12.6g | Saturated Fat: 6.1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 523mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 1.1g | Calcium: 116mg