- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon basil dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 ounces pepperoni cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Add the cream cheese and sour cream to a small bowl and beat until well blended with an electric mixer
Add the basil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, and garlic to the cream cheese mixture and beat in.
Add the pepperoni and the roasted red pepper and fold in.
Fold in the mozzarella cheese until well blended
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Mix well before serving.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Use room temperature cream cheese for easy blending.
- Can be made the day before.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Stir well before serving
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, vegetables, tortilla chips, or your favorite.
- The dip can be stored 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.7g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 14.2g | Saturated Fat: 7.4g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 289mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.5g | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg