- 12 ounces smoked sausage cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 pound baby Yukon potatoes
- 1/2 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- non-stick cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking sheet and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare the vegetables and cut the sausage into 1/2-inch slices
Place the vegetables in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until the vegetables are coated. Sprinkle the seasoning over top of the vegetables and toss until well blended. Toss in the sausage.
Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
Place in the preheated oven and roast for 35 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Flip/stir halfway through the roasting time.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Cut vegetables all about the same time to help them bake evenly.
- Change out vegetables to your liking.
- Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Flip/stir the ingredients halfway through the roasting time.
- Roasting time can vary depending on the size of the vegetables and the type of vegetables that are added.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- To reheat leftovers heat in the oven at 350 degrees until the desired temperature.
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.9g | Protein: 16.6g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 10.7g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 1139mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 4.4g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 2mg