- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups whipping cream
Using a food processor, process the cranberries until the pieces are quite fine. Add the sugar and stir in. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight.
Once the cranberries have been refrigerated for at least one hour remove the excess liquid. Add the pineapple tidbits (if using canned pineapple make sure to drain the liquid), marshmallow, and pecan. Stir until well combined.
Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the cranberry mixture until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition information is an estimate and may vary with brands of ingredients used.
- Use fresh cranberries, remove any squishy or soft cranberries
- After the chopped cranberries and sugar are ready for the remaining ingredients remove any excess liquid.
- When using canned pineapple drain the juice thoroughly.
- Can be made the day before the salad is served.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Fat: 8.5g | Saturated Fat: 4.7g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 105mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 21.1g | Calcium: 25mg