2. Add the sugar and zest mix in.
3. Add the eggs and mix until incorporated
4. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
5. Alternate adding the flour and the milk. Start with adding 1/3 of the milk, then 1/2 of the milk ending with the last 1/3 of the flour
6. Spread in a 9-inch baking pan that has been lightly greased.
7. Chop the orange into small pieces place in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of sugar and set aside while making the crumble.
8. Mix together the cinnamon, sugar, and flour.
9. With a fork or by hand mix in the 3 tablespoons of butter.
10, Top the cake with the orange pieces.
11. Sprinkle the topping over the cake.
12. Place in a preheated oven that has been set at 350 degrees F
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick come out clean.