Slow Cooker Creamy Shredded Italian Chicken is an easy way to make great tasting chicken just add all of the ingredients into the slow cooker and let it cook until the chicken is tender.
This slow cooker creamy shredded Italian chicken is made with chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chicken broth, and seasonings
I just got back from a vacation in Florida. We were visiting some of Mike’s family that live there. The vacation was wonderful! We had a great time with his family visiting, playing cards, and board games. Plus the weather was perfect. It was in the mid 80’s each day that we were there.
But, now it is back to reality with the weather being in the 20’s here in Minnesota. That is when I love to have comfort food like this slow cooker creamy shredded Italian Chicken.
Ways to serve slow cooker creamy shredded Italian chicken:
- We love to make sandwiches with this slow cooker creamy shredded Italian chicken
- It is great to serve over mashed potatoes
- Serve it with egg noodles
- Or serve it over rice
Love chicken as much as I do? Check out these other chicken recipes:
Slow Cooker Creamy Shredded Italian Chicken
- 3 chicken breast
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 to 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Place the chicken breast, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and chicken broth into a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours or until the chicken is no longer pink and is tender. Shred the chicken.
- Serve it on your favorite buns, over potatoes, with noodles, or over rice.