Roasted Vegetables and Sausage an easy sheet pan meal that is so simple to make and delicious. This easy meal is a family favorite.
I love simple meals that don’t take a lot of effort, and this is one of those recipes. The recipe can be changed up by using your favorite sausage and vegetables.
The vegetables can be prepped the day before if you like, that way you can throw them together and get in the oven even faster. It comes together in about an hour, so it is perfect for any day of the week.
I love how the sausage and vegetables taste after they have been roasted in the oven. Roasting in using a high temperature always brings out the good flavors in foods.
This recipe is budget-friendly and something that the whole family will love.
- When cutting the vegetable try to cut the vegetable around the same size. This will help with baking evenly.
- Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Even though the vegetables are tossed with olive oil make sure to spray the pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Make sure to flip halfway through the roasting time. This will help to cook ingredients on both sides.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- To reheat leftovers in the oven at 350 degrees to the desired temperature.
Steps for making Roasted Vegetables and Sausage
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 15 x 10-inch large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
Prepare the vegetables for the recipe. Cut the sausage into about 1/2-inch pieces.
Add the vegetables to a large bowl, add the olive oil and toss until the vegetables are coated. Add the seasoning and toss. Add the sausage and toss it in.
Arrange the vegetables and sausage on the prepared pan.
Place in the oven and roast for 35 to 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
If you like this recipe check out these easy meal recipes:
Roasted Vegetables and Sausage
- 12 ounces smoked sausage cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 pound baby Yukon potatoes
- 1/2 large red pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking sheet and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the vegetables and cut the sausage into 1/2-inch slices
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss until the vegetables are coated. Sprinkle the seasoning over top of the vegetables and toss until well blended. Toss in the sausage.
- Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven and roast for 35 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Flip/stir halfway through the roasting time.
- Cut vegetables all about the same time to help them bake evenly.
- Change out vegetables to your liking.
- Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Flip/stir the ingredients halfway through the roasting time.
- Roasting time can vary depending on the size of the vegetables and the type of vegetables that are added.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- To reheat leftovers heat in the oven at 350 degrees until the desired temperature.