Roasted Parmesan green beans simple and delicious green beans the whole family will love.
Roasted Parmesan green beans made with only three ingredients. The roasting gives the green beans a totally different flavor than if you cook them.
Today I was thinking about what I would write about for my post about the green beans. To tell the truth I was a little worried about what I would say. Really when you hear green beans do you get excited? Normally I don’t get overly excited about green beans.
But the ones that I used for this post came out of our garden which are so much better than youisn buy. And roasting vegetables is always a good thing. There is something about the flavor of roasted veggies. Maybe it just brings out the flavor better than any other way.
Then there is the Parmesan cheese which makes everything taste better. I added a little garlic salt to the mixture. It was more for convenience reasons, I am sure that minced garlic would be a lovely touch to this recipe.
To tell the truth Mike and I loved this recipe. We enjoyed it so much that we made it twice in one week.
Simple and delicious you can’t beat that.
There are not too many steps for this recipe. First, you need to wash and dry the green beans, then snip the ends off. Place the green beans in a plastic bag with olive oil, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. Shake the bag until the green beans are well coated then place them on a baking sheet that has been lined with aluminum foil. Roast the green beans in a 425 degrees F oven for about 15 minutes (turning over in the roasting time).
Roasted Parmesan green beans you will love them.
Looking for more veggie recipes take a look at these:
Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash and dry the green beans and snip the ends off. Place the green beans in a plastic bag along with the other ingredients. Shake the bag until the green beans are well coated.
- Place the green beans on the baking pan in a single layer. Place in the preheat oven and bake for 15 minutes or until tender. Flip the green beans over half way through the roasting time.