Pinto Bean Dip is a healthy delicious dip that is full of flavor. This dip is made with a can of pinto beans, peppers, onions, garlic, sour cream, and a few seasoning.
I have always been a fan of dips. They are perfect for serving at parties or on game day. You cannot go wrong serving dips with chips, crackers, or veggies. I cannot think of anyone that doesn’t like to dig into a good dip.
This recipe offers a dip that is packed with flavor. Not only does it taste great it is on the healthy side of snack foods, which is a good thing.
- When using canned beans, make sure it rinse the beans before adding them to the dip.
- After rinsing the beans make sure to drain them, you don’t want any water in the dip.
- If you don’t have a food processor to make this dip, it can be made in a blender or an immersion blender can be used.
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, or veggies. It goes with so many things.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Steps for making Pinto Bean Dip
Add the beans, peppers, onions, and garlic into a food processor. Process until blended.
Add the sour cream and seasonings. Process until well combined.
Place in a bowl and serve with your favorite chips, veggies, or crackers.
Looking for other dip recipes? Check out these recipes:
If you make this pinto bean dip I would love to hear about it! Please leave me a comment and a rating.
Pinto Bean Dip
- 15 ounces canned pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 large red pepper chopped
- 1/2 large green pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Place the beans, peppers, onion, and garlic in a food processor and process until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the sour cream and seasoning to the food process and pulse until the ingredients are well blended.
- If using canned beans rinse and drain the beans before adding them to the dip.
- If you don’t have a food processor, a blender can be used in its place.
- The dip can be served with tortilla chips, crackers, veggies, or your favorite.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.