Peach Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is loaded with fresh peaches and strawberries to make a cool treat. This is a no-churn frozen yogurt recipe that is easy to make and so tasty.
There is still enough warm weather ahead of us to enjoy some cool treats. This no-churn frozen yogurt is one of the best ways I can think to make.
The peaches and the strawberry really compliment each other and the combined flavor is one that you can’t beat.
- You will want to remove the skin of the peach before adding it to the food processor. See below for the best way to do this.
- Use Greek yogurt for this recipe. It will help to make your yogurt creamier.
- Use ripe fruit when making this recipe. The fruit will be sweeter and will have more flavor.
- If you make this recipe the day before, make sure to get it out and set in the refrigerator for several hours. It will freeze hard and you will have a hard time to scoop the frozen yogurt. It is best to freeze three to five hours.
- You can use any fruits that you prefer.
Here is an easy way to peel a peach:
Blanching a peach is the easiest way that I know how to remove the peel of a peach. Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Place the peach in the boiling water for 30 to 40 seconds or until you see the peel split remove and cool. The peel will come off easily now.
Step for making Peach Strawberry Yogurt:
Wash and dry the fruit. You will want to remove the stem from the strawberries and the peel on the peach.
In a food processor add the peaches and strawberries and process until they are pureed. Pour the processed fruit into a large bowl and set aside.
Next, add the Greek yogurt, cream, sugar, and vanilla to the food processor and process until well blended. Add the Greek yogurt mixture to the pureed fruit and blend together.
Place the yogurt mixture into a loaf pan and cover with aluminum foil and freeze 3 to 5 hours or until the desired firmness.
Looking for more recipes with summer fruit? Check these out:
Peach Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 pound strawberries cleaned and stems removed
- 4 medium peaches peel removed
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large blender add the strawberries and peaches. Process until the fruit is pureed.
- Pour the pureed fruit into a large bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, cream, sugar, and vanilla to the food processor and process until well blended.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the pureed fruit and blend in. Pour into a loaf pan and freeze 3 to 5 hours.
- If the yogurt is frozen hard let it set on the counter or the refrigerator until desire consistency.
- Select fruit that is ripe. This will create a frozen yogurt with better flavor.
- Peel the peaches by blanching them in boiling water, then cooling them, and then peeling.
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Remove the stems.
- If the frozen yogurt is frozen too hard, let set on the counter or the refrigerator until the desired consistency.
This recipe was originally published on August 9, 2014. It has been updated with new content and pictures on September 3, 2020.