Mozzarella Cheese Bombs, a simple appetizer that is super easy to make and everyone will love these cheesy filled biscuit bombs… they will be gone in a blink of an eye.
Mozzarella cheese bombs made with a can of biscuits, mozzarella cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Use a marinara sauce for dipping and you are set.
As a family, we don’t always agree on things, but bread and cheese is something no one will argue over. Yes, there is no doubt about it.
So, I made a batch of these mozzarella cheese bombs this weekend, since we were having a birthday celebration for our youngest son. The whole family loved them. The birthday dinner that we have for our kids are usually pretty hectic. I am usually in the kitchen for most of the day.
So these mozzarella cheese bombs were just what I need, delicious and easy to make.
How to make mozzarella cheese bombs:
You can use a can of the premade biscuits. I used a can of 8 (Pillsbury Grand original biscuits). Each biscuit was divided in half, to make 16 round circles of dough. I also bought an 8-ounce block of mozzarella cheese. The block of cheese was cut into 16 cubes of cheese (about 3/4″ by 1/2″) Place a cube of cheese in the middle of the dough and wrap the dough around the cheese.
Make sure to pinch the ends so that the dough seals the cheese inside. You will need 3 tablespoons of butter, melted. Next mix shredded Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together. Once the bombs are assembled, dip the tops in the melted butter then the Parmesan cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake until they are lightly brown. Remove from the oven and serve with a marinara sauce.
Check out these other easy appetizers and dips:
Mozzarella Cheese BombsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 Can premade biscuits 8 biscuits
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese block form
- 3 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open the can of biscuits. Separate the biscuits so that you have 16 round slices of biscuit dough. Cut the block of mozzarella cheese into 16 cubes of cheese (about 3/4" by 1/2") Place a cube of cheese in the center of each round.
- Bring the ends of the dough and bring together the ends and pinch together. Making sure that the cheese is sealed inside the dough. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Mix together the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Dip the top of the bomb in the butter and then the Parmesan cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet. Please into the preheat oven and bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with marinara sauce.