Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies soft chewy cookies for all of you chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there, you are going to love these.
These double chocolate peanut butter cookies have cocoa and milk chocolate chips – peanut butter and peanut butter chips for over the top flavor.
Yay! It’s Friday. The weekend is just about here and what better way to start the weekend than to start it off on a sweet note.
Our kids are grown and out of the house, but it never fails when they come to visit they will ask if there are any cookies in the freezer. So, yes I usually have cookies in the freezer most of the time.
Can these cookies be frozen?
Yes, you can freeze these cookies. Make sure they are in an airtight container.
What kind of peanut butter to use in these cookies?
I like to use creamy peanut butter in this recipe, but chunky peanut butter can be used.
What kind of chocolate chips to use in these cookies?
I like using milk chocolate chips in this recipe, but you can use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips in this recipes.
Are you looking for more cookie recipes? Check these out:
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cookie sheet,
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and brown sugar together with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix in. Mix in the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt add to the cookie dough and mix in.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto the greased cookies sheet. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on cooling racks.
- Cookies freeze well.